Governor Andy Beshear and Labor Cabinet Secretary Larry Roberts announced Tuesday that in-person unemployment insurance services would open Thursday, April 15, at more than a dozen regional Kentucky Career Centers.
State officials said the centers include a Hopkinsville location at 110 Riverfront Drive and that staff will be available for in-person assistance by appointment only. Appointments can be made beginning at Noon Wednesday and can be made Monday through Friday each week. Click here to make appointments.
Openings Wednesday will be for appointments from April 15-30, with appointments for May 3 opening on Monday, April 19, and additional appointment times opening each day thereafter.
Special instructions for in-person appointments:
- Anyone attending an appointment must wear a mask at all times.
- Photo ID is required to enter a KCC building.
- Temperatures will be taken before entering KCC buildings due to COVID-19.
- Accommodations will not be made for those without appointments.
- While staff make every effort to answer all questions during this appointment, UI specialists may not be able to provide a resolution during a single appointment. Some claims could require additional paperwork or take additional time to complete. An additional appointment will not be necessary.