socialfacebooktwitteremailrssiPhoneDroid
From the News Edge: Suspects in sexual assault arraigned Wednesday ---- HCC announces selection of Chief Financial Officer ---- Frensley to appear on LMN show Friday night ----Change of Command ceremony at Fort Campbell Thursday ---- Search for missing Trigg County man ---- Arrests made in fungal meningitis outbreak ---- Fort Campbell soldier arrested following I-24 incident ---- For these stories and more, be sure to visit our News Pages.
Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire
Cadiz Fire Chief Kerry Fowler determined a faulty electric blanket started the fire that destroyed the Glendale Drive home of Myrtlelene Hooks Wednesday night.  Fowler was assisted by Cadiz Police Chief Hollis Alexander, with the Fowler saying no foul play was suspected.
 
Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 8
Photo 8 of 13
 

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 1

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 2

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 3

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 4

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 5

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 6

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 7

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 8

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 9

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 10

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 11

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 12

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 13