socialfacebooktwitteremailrssiPhoneDroid
From the News Edge: Hopkinsville Electric gives Time Warner an ultimatum ---- Slight risk of severe weather Thursday night ---- Decision 2014 Primary Election coverage on the News Edge Friday morning ---- Senior engineering students compete in local channel ----- For all of the latest news be sure to visit our News Page
Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire
Cadiz Fire Chief Kerry Fowler determined a faulty electric blanket started the fire that destroyed the Glendale Drive home of Myrtlelene Hooks Wednesday night.  Fowler was assisted by Cadiz Police Chief Hollis Alexander, with the Fowler saying no foul play was suspected.
 
Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 5
Photo 5 of 13
 

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 1

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 2

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 3

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 4

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 5

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 6

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 7

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 8

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 9

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 10

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 11

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 12

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 13