socialfacebooktwitteremailrssiPhoneDroid
From the News Edge: Victim in Friday morning crash dies ---- Long time Trigg County realtor passes away ---- Eggners Ferry bridge to close again Monday night ---- For these stories and more, be sure to visit our News Pages.
Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire
Cadiz Fire Chief Kerry Fowler determined a faulty electric blanket started the fire that destroyed the Glendale Drive home of Myrtlelene Hooks Wednesday night.  Fowler was assisted by Cadiz Police Chief Hollis Alexander, with the Fowler saying no foul play was suspected.
 
Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 2
Photo 2 of 13
 

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 1

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 2

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 3

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 4

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 5

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 6

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 7

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 8

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 9

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 10

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 11

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 12

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 13