Casey’s General Store invites you to help us celebrate our grand opening of the Cadiz Store on Main Street, Friday August 17th and Saturday August 18th. These grand opening specials are good both days, all day (except for the donuts—good only 6a-11a).
· Any Size Fountain Drink-59¢
· Free Coffee
· Pizza by the Slice (including Breakfast Pizza)- 99¢
· Casey’s Cookies- 39¢
· All Donuts 39¢ from 6:00a-11:00a
· Register to win 6” Made to Order Sub Sandwiches
· Register to win $25 Casey’s Gift Cards
· Register to win Casey’s Large One Topping Pizzas
· Register to win One Dozen Casey’s Donuts
WKDZ Radio 106.5FM will be on location Friday August 17 from 3-6. Stop by for freebies and a chance to win tickets to Holiday World!
The new Casey’s General Store in Cadiz, is the first Casey’s in Kentucky. Additional sites in Paducah and Henderson are also planned for 2012. Casey’s is headquartered in Ankeny, Iowa, and is the leading independently owned convenience store chain in the Midwest and one of the largest in the country. As of January 2012, the company owned and operated 1686 stores in eleven states.
Casey’s Fun Facts
· Casey’s General Stores, founded in 1967 operates convenience stores in an 12-state Midwest Area with over 1600 stores
· Cadiz is the first Casey’s location in Kentucky, and Kentucky is the twelfth state Casey’s has expanded to
· Annual sales over 5.6 billion dollars
· Brews 67 million cups of coffee per year
· Introduced Casey’s Homemade To Go Pizza to the public in 1985 and prepares nearly 15 million pizzas a year
· Uses 12 million pounds of cheese per year
· Approximately 11 million pounds of flour per year
· Makes 94 million donuts and pastries per year
· Casey’s employs more than 22,000 people
· Casey’s Carry Out Pizza has grown to be the 7th largest chain of pizza kitchens in the U.S.
· Casey’s introduced Homemade To Go Subs and Wraps in 2002