socialfacebooktwitteremailrssiPhoneDroid
From the News Edge: Four year-old dies after Saturday accident ---- Horse Trainer Larry Jones seriously injured in Saturday training accident ---- Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden to be at Fort Campbell Wednesday ---- For all of the latest news be sure to visit our News Page...............................................................THANK YOU to all who were involved in making this year's Cadiz Rotary Radio auction a big success...........................................................................Don't miss out on our latest Loyal Listener Deals.
Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire
Cadiz Fire Chief Kerry Fowler determined a faulty electric blanket started the fire that destroyed the Glendale Drive home of Myrtlelene Hooks Wednesday night.  Fowler was assisted by Cadiz Police Chief Hollis Alexander, with the Fowler saying no foul play was suspected.
 
Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 3
Photo 3 of 13
 

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 1

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 2

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 3

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 4

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 5

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 6

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 7

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 8

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 9

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 10

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 11

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 12

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 13