socialfacebooktwitteremailrssiPhoneDroid
From the News Edge: Jury to get Honey Darlene Summers case Wednesday ---- Christian County Judge Executive Steve Tribble issues license to Poor Boys Racing ---- Fred Atkins Park dedicated Tuesday afternoon ---- HWEA to provide natural gas to Industrial Park ---- Pink Out 2014 coming up Friday afternoon ---- Whitfield making stops in Hopkinsville Wednesday morning ---- Christian County Clerk announces precinct changes ---- For all of the latest news, be sure to visit our News Page
Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire
Cadiz Fire Chief Kerry Fowler determined a faulty electric blanket started the fire that destroyed the Glendale Drive home of Myrtlelene Hooks Wednesday night.  Fowler was assisted by Cadiz Police Chief Hollis Alexander, with the Fowler saying no foul play was suspected.
 
Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 2
Photo 2 of 13
 

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 1

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 2

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 3

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 4

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 5

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 6

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 7

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 8

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 9

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 10

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 11

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 12

Electric Blanket Cause Of Fire - Image 13